I love eating healthy, but sometimes I just want something that isn’t so “healthy”. Like chips! Well, if you’re like me, then you want to have your cake and eat it too. But in this case we’re talking about something that sounds bad but good. Kale and Chips! Yes! I’ve put together an 8-step recipe for you to enjoy.
What you will need:
Kale, Aluminum Sheet Tray, Olive Oil (Spray), Grounded Sea Salt, Desired Spices (garlic powder, onion powder, curry, etc…)
- Preheat oven on 250 F or 300 F for convection ovens
- Rinse, dry and cut to preferred size.
- Use olive oil spray to lightly coat the kale
- Sprinkle the desired spices
- Bake for 35 minutes (check every 5 minutes)
- Remove from oven and let cool and serve
Try this and let us know how it turned out.
Also, you can sprinkle parmesan. Yummy!